- Pitted Dates (chopped) 1 cup
- Orange Juice ¾ cup
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Butter (soft) ¾ cup
- Brown sugar 2/3 cup
- Maida 1 cup+1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Orange rind (grated)
- Lazza Fig and Honey Ice Cream
- First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Then, either grease a pudding basin or six muffin tins with butter. Pour orange juice into a saucepan and add chopped dates. Heat until the mixture starts boiling. Then add baking soda and remove from heat and let it cool.
- Beat butter and sugar until light in color. Add a tbsp of maida and vanilla essence and beat well. Add eggs one by one. Then fold in dates and orange mixture, maida and orange rind. Pour into pudding mold or muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Lazza fig and honey ice cream and caramel sauce. The coming together of the unusual flavors of fig, honey, dates, orange, and caramel, will surely blow your mind!
Fig and Honey Ice Cream Shake
Take 2 scoops of Lazza Fig and Honey Ice Cream per glass and add 2 tbsp soaked figs (chopped roughly) along with ½ cup milk and 2 tbsphoney. Serve with a scoop of Lazza fig and honey ice cream.
Fig and Honey Parfait
Take 3 tbsp muesli (preferably with figs) and put it in a serving bowl or glass. Now, add a scoop of Lazza fig and honey ice cream and even it out. For the topping, heat together 1 tbsp chopped figs (soaked in orange juice) with honey (to taste), until the mixture comes to a coil. Top the ice cream with this mixture Add some chopped salted pistachio.
Almond Cake with Lazza Fig and Honey Ice Cream
Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius. Beat 125 gm butter (softened) and 150 gm caster sugar until pale. Then add 3 egg yolks one by one and stir in 1 tsp almond extract. Sieve in 40 gm maida and 75 gm ground almonds, and mix slowly. Beat 3 egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold into the mixture. Bake for an hour until a fork if inserted comes out clean. Serve with Lazza fig and honey ice cream.