Hurray. It’s the monsoon again. How about having an ice-cream in this chilling climate? Yeah, we mean it. July is celebrated as the national ice cream month. Lazza is here to add flavours to your favourite Ice-creams.
Hot Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate is an all-time favourite of Ice-cream lovers and lets us try a new taste in this monsoon with the hit chocolate mousse. It’s comparatively easy to prepare with this dark chocolate caramels.
- Dark Chocolate – 200 GM
- Lazza Chocolate ice-cream – 1/4 cup
- Lazza Vanilla Ice-cream – 1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
- Heavy Whipped cream – 1/4 cup
- Whole egg – 1
- Egg yolks – 2
- Strong Coffee – 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Icing sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder – 2 teaspoon
How to make?
- Melt the dark chocolate through the double boiling method and continue stirring until it’s fully melted and becomes smooth. Remove it from the heat and mix one tablespoon of strong Coffee to and mix well.
- Combine the whole egg and egg yolks with sugar in a heatproof bowl and beat well till it turns pale yellow in colour for about 2 minutes. Heat this mixture through the double boiling method and continue scraping down the sides of the bowl. Remove the bowl from the heat and continue beating the mixture until the mixture comes off the whisk in thick ribbons when cooled to the room temperature about 3 minutes.
- Slowly mix the melted dark chocolate into this egg mixture and continue whisking until it’s well mixed and uniform in colour and texture.
- Mix the heavy Whipped cream into this mixture to lighten it.
- Carefully transfer this mixture to the serving cups and chill them for 2 hours.
- Add one scoop of Lazza Chocolate ice-cream and Lazza Vanilla Ice-cream each to the serving cups and sprinkle over it with icing sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon Powder if needed.