If you’re not much of a shake person but you want a cold drink with ice cream in it, then ice cream sodas are for you. Even otherwise, ice cream sodas are quite a treat. Ice cream sodas are different from floats. For example, coke float is simple Coca Cola with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. But an ice cream soda contains syrup as well, according to the flavors of the ice cream as well as the soda.
Per serving, you’ll need a tall glass, straw, long spoon, 2-3 scoops of any flavour of ice cream (any of the basic Lazza flavors or even others will work), 3 tbsp of syrup (depending on the flavour of ice cream), 1-2 tbsp fresh cream, soda water, and whipped cream (in case you want it to be a little glamorous). In the glass, mix together the fresh cream with the syrup of your choice. Then add the soda filling up to 2/3 of the glass and stir well together. Add 2-3 scoops of Lazza ice cream and top with whipped cream and a cherry. Mix very well. Serve with the straw and long spoon. This template can be followed for all the recipes given below.
Some great flavors to try are:
- Chocolate Ice cream Soda: Made with chocolate sauce, cream, soda, and Lazza chocolate ice cream.
- Butterscotch Ice cream Soda: Made with butterscotch sauce, Lazza butterscotch ice cream, and soda.
- Pineapple Ice Cream Soda: Made with pineapple squash or pineapple-flavored Tang mixed in cream, over which soda is poured and Lazza pineapple ice cream may be added.
- Strawberry Ice Cream Soda: Made with strawberry crush mixed with fresh cream over which soda is poured followed by scoops of Lazza strawberry ice cream.
- Vanilla and Cherry Ice Cream Soda: Made with cherry syrup or conserve mixed with cream and soda, followed by Lazza vanilla ice cream. Add more syrup with every addition of ice cream.