Lazza Italian Delight is a combination of malt, cocoa, and cashew nuts. It is great when eaten with caramel sauce or added to sundaes. Here are a few more ways to enjoy this delicious ice cream.
Malted Chocolate Milk Shake
Mix 3 tbsp Bournvita with ½ cup milk. Take 2 scoops of Lazza Italian Delight ice cream and add the bournvita milk to it and blend together until smooth. Serve with a scoop of Lazza Italian Delight ice cream.
Cornflakes Caramel Crunch
Heat 100 gm of butter with ½ cup of brown sugar until the sugar melts. Add a tsp of cinnamon powder and 1 ½ cups of crushed corn flakes and mix well together. Spread a layer of cornflakes evenly on a serving tray or box. Now add a layer of Lazza Italian Delight ice cream. Now spread another layer of cornflakes. Freeze for 2 hours. Liberally splash caramel sauce all over the cornflakes followed by chocolate sauce. Serve chilled.
Italian Delight Ice cream Cake
Crush 20 digestive biscuits and mix it with 5 tbsp butter. Press this into a greased springform pan. Take 4 packets of Nutties and chop them and mix them into Lazza Italian Delight ice cream. Spread a layer of this over the cookie crust. Now add one more layer of cookies followed by another layer of the ice cream and Nutties mixture. Top with caramel sauce and thick chocolate sauce.
Take 2 ripe plantains and slice them into rounds. Melt ¼ cup palm sugar with ¼ cup butter. Add chopped cashew nuts into this. Mix the plantains into this mixture. Serve with Lazza Italian Delight ice cream.
Get a sponge cake and slice it. Prepare some strong fresh coffee. Now drench the sponge cake with the coffee and arrange it on a serving a tray or dish. Spread a layer of Lazza Italian Delight ice cream over it. Now, add a layer of crushed chocolate chip cookies and choppedKitKat caramel chocolate. Freeze for four hours.
Tender coconut is different from regular coconut only in the way that its insides are softer than the latter and it is primarily used as a beverage. Tender coconut water and cream have multiple health benefits like a high vitamin C content, hydrates well, aids digestion, restores electrolytes, increases blood circulation, aids weight loss, detoxifies, and helps in weight loss. It is indeed the blessing of the tropics! The insides of tender coconut are eaten raw or used in various desserts like elaneer payasam, tender coconut soufflé, elaneer shake, tender coconut ice cream, and so on. Lazza’s very own tender coconut ice cream is a great natural flavor to be had plain. It is also a great base for other desserts. Here are a few ideas.
Elaneer Shake: Take two scoops of Lazza tender coconut ice cream, a hand full of chopped and pitted dates, 2 tbsp of condensed milk, ¼ cup of milk, and a few tbsp of coarsely ground almonds in a blender’s compartment or mixy and whizz until smooth. The addition of almonds and dates add nutrition to this indulgence.
Samoan Sundae: For this sundae, you’ll need to first prepare samoas cookies. These cookies are a treat by themselves but are even better when had with Lazza tender coconut ice cream. Once the cookies are prepared, serve two each with a serving of Lazza tender coconut ice cream and chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
The samoas cookies have a plain base which is topped with toasted coconut and caramel and dark chocolate. To simplify this process, bake 1 cup of desiccated coconut until brown, stirring now and then so that it is browned evenly, and mix it with ½ a cup of caramel sauce. Then take a box of Karachi biscuits or digestives and spread a coat of caramel sauce, and then press a spoonful of caramel-coconut mixture on it. Melt a bar dark chocolate with a blob of butter over a double boiler. Dip the base of the cookies with dark chocolate and leave on a buttered sheet to cool. Drizzle some melted dark chocolate over the cookies with a fork.
Ice-Creams are the most delicious frozen sweet or a favourite dessert across the globe. There is a wide variety of unique flavours of Ice-creams suitable to the local tastes and preferences. India is one among the largest producers of Ice-creams in the world and most of the Ice-creams produced are domestically consumed.
It’s always a happy feeling to have an ice-cream of your desired flavour. So what about trying different ice cream flavours together. Lazza presents mixed Ice-cream Scoops You can try at your Home. Lazza is always rich with its multiple flavours and we have made them available in attractive and beautiful packs.
Let’s try out these mixed Ice-cream Scoops from the vivid varieties of Lazza.
Chocolate with Vanilla and Strawberry ice-creams
These mixed scoops from chocolate, strawberry and vanilla from Lazza can be enjoyed to get the bittersweet taste of chocolate combined with the aromatic sweet vanilla and the romantic strawberry flavour topped with strawberry and chocolate syrup along with dark and white chocolate chips.
Tender Coconut with Blueberry and Pista Ice-creams
The delicious tender Coconut Ice-cream with slender cuts of tender Coconut itself is a great treat. Then what’s explore the taste when it is combined with the blueberry and Pista ice-creams? Try out this colourful mix of flavours with some chopped blueberries and Pistas topped on them along with some natural honey blend and granulated sugar.
Jackfruit and Mango with Chocolate and Butterscotch Ice-creams
Explore and relish the real goodness of seasonal fruits with our natural Ice-creams from Jackfruits of Wayanad, and the delicious Alphonso Mangoes. Try to mix scoops from each of these natural ice-creams with our Chocolate and Butterscotch flavours to enjoy the variety. It’s always best to try with some finely chopped Jackfruits and mangoes topped on the scoops with a blend of natural honey.
Monsoon is always the best climate where you can unleash your inner child to jump in the rainwater and mud around. It is also the best season for a long drive on a rainy night with your partner next to you, humming your favourite romantic lines for them. You can dance together in the rain, snuggle and cuddle inside a blanket, cook together and also have some ice-creams. Lazza is presenting you a delicious ice-cream dish that you must enjoy with your partner in this monsoon.
Fruits are the best option for a daily diet and we are here to accommodate your daily fruit intake with the delicious Fruit Custard. Its a simple, tasty and relatively healthier option having a Vanilla blast with our Lazza Vanilla Ice-creams.
- Custard powder – 2 tablespoon
- Milk – 2.5 cups
- Sugar – 3-4 tablespoon
- Mixed fruits (Finely Chopped) – 2 cups.
- Banana – 1/4 cup
- Apple – 1/4 cup
- Pomegranate – 1/4 cup
- Grapes – 1/4 cup
- Chikoo – 1/4 cup
- Mangoes – 1/4 cup
- Papaya – 1/4 cup
- Strawberry/Blueberry – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Nuts(Almonds, Cashews, Pistas) – 3-4 tablespoon
- Chopped dry fruits(Raisins, Dates,Figs) – 2-3 tablespoon
- Chocolate chips – 2 teaspoon
How to Make?
- Take a small bowl to mix the custard powder with half cup of milk and stir it to mix without any lumps.
- Heat the remaining 2 cups of milk in a heavy bottom pan on medium heat and mix it with sugar. Stir it and bring it to boil.
- Once it starts boiling, add the custard mix and continue stirring to avoid lumps.
- Simmer down the flame and continue stirring.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or till it becomes thick in texture. (Always remember that it will thicken more when it cools down).
- Once thickened, turn off the flame and replace the custard into another bowl to bring it down to the room temperature/Chill the custard in the fridge before adding the chopped fruits.
- Make sure that you have chopped the fruits in same bite-sized pieces.
- Add the chopped fruits immediately into the chilled custard and mix it well.
- Cover it again and chill it again for 2 more hours before serving.
- Now serve it in the serving cups and top it with one scoop of Lazza Vanilla Ice-creams.
- You can add chopped dry fruits and dry nuts along with chocolate chips as a topping for the fruit custard.
- Always remember to serve this dish chilled to get the best taste. It can be served as a dessert after meals or along with your meal.
Hurray. It’s the monsoon again. How about having an ice-cream in this chilling climate? Yeah, we mean it. July is celebrated as the national ice cream month. Lazza is here to add flavours to your favourite Ice-creams.
Hot Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate is an all-time favourite of Ice-cream lovers and lets us try a new taste in this monsoon with the hit chocolate mousse. It’s comparatively easy to prepare with this dark chocolate caramels.
- Dark Chocolate – 200 GM
- Lazza Chocolate ice-cream – 1/4 cup
- Lazza Vanilla Ice-cream – 1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
- Heavy Whipped cream – 1/4 cup
- Whole egg – 1
- Egg yolks – 2
- Strong Coffee – 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Icing sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder – 2 teaspoon
How to make?
- Melt the dark chocolate through the double boiling method and continue stirring until it’s fully melted and becomes smooth. Remove it from the heat and mix one tablespoon of strong Coffee to and mix well.
- Combine the whole egg and egg yolks with sugar in a heatproof bowl and beat well till it turns pale yellow in colour for about 2 minutes. Heat this mixture through the double boiling method and continue scraping down the sides of the bowl. Remove the bowl from the heat and continue beating the mixture until the mixture comes off the whisk in thick ribbons when cooled to the room temperature about 3 minutes.
- Slowly mix the melted dark chocolate into this egg mixture and continue whisking until it’s well mixed and uniform in colour and texture.
- Mix the heavy Whipped cream into this mixture to lighten it.
- Carefully transfer this mixture to the serving cups and chill them for 2 hours.
- Add one scoop of Lazza Chocolate ice-cream and Lazza Vanilla Ice-cream each to the serving cups and sprinkle over it with icing sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon Powder if needed.